The Kehoe House
Get married in what TripAdvisor named one of the top Romantic Hotels in the United States! As the recipient of TripAdvisor's 2017 Travelers' Choice Awards, The Kehoe House promises your wedding will exceed all of your expectations.
Our specialties include:
* An Elopement Package and a Deluxe Elopement Package (Just for the two of you, or with guests)
* An a La Carte menu of Elopement and Small Wedding Extras
* 4 Ceremony Locations on site (The Verandah, Our Garden Courtyard, The Parlor or Music Room)
* Small Wedding Package with up to 16 guests
* Vow Renewal Packages
* Whole-House Weddings with accommodations for 26 guests
* Honeymoon and Anniversary Packages
The Gastonian is one of the best known Inns for private Savannah Elopement Packages. The Inn's beautiful private garden with fountain is the site of hundreds of small weddings each year. It's a favorite venue for elopements, but small wedding parties are also quite popular.
Packages here include all you'll need to get married in Savannah --- including the location, the Officiant, the cake and the champagne. Plus lots of extras to make your wedding memorable. The Gastonian is also home to the most elegant Honeymoon Suite in Savannah -- The Caracalla Suite.
Contact Us More Info
The Marshall House
The Marshall House has four packages that promise a stress-free and fabulous event. The best thing about an elopement ceremony at The Marshall House? Our private balcony ceremony location!
Savannah Elopement Packages Offered at The Marshall House:
- Veranda Elopement for Two - Just the Bride & Groom
- Veranda Elopement with 1-6 guests + Bride & Groom
- Verandah Elopement with up to 10 Guests
- Private Verandah Wedding for up to 20 guests + Bride & Groom
Larger Wedding Parties & Receptions
The Marshall House has 65 guest rooms and 3 elegant suites for accommodating larger wedding parties, and 45 Bistro provides exceptional catering and reception services.
Nearby Churches and Sites for Outdoor Savannah, Georgia, Weddings
From the site of Sherman's famous "March to the Sea" to part of the oldest black congregation in North America, Savannah's skyline is speckled with some of the nation's oldest houses of worship. Contact them directly to determine eligibility and availability for your wedding ceremony. There are also several lovely outdoor gardens and ceremony sites close by.