The Marshall House
123 East Broughton Street Savannah, Georgia 31401
Savannah is home to many historic inns and hotels but few compare to the elegance and charm of The Marshall House. Original features of this historic hotel include authentic 19th century doors, windows, railings, moldings, and tall ceilings.
- Built in 1851 as one of Savannah's first hotels
- Located on Broughton Street; Near River Street
- Award-winning 45 Bistro restaurant and bar on the 1st floor
- Shares Savannah's fun-spirited "haunted reputation"
- Children welcome!
- Has an elevator
- Valet parking available
A Savannah Hotel with History
In 1851 Mary Marshall built the four-story Marshall House in Savannah. It served as a hospital for soldiers toward the end of the Civil War, and during two yellow fever epidemics.
The hotel was closed from 1895-1899. It then operated on and off as a hotel until 1957, when it closed its doors.
In 1999, the property was fully restored and reopened with original features, including authentic 19th century doors, windows, railings, moldings, and tall ceilings. Some rooms have antique claw-foot tubs and Broughton Balcony King Rooms offer access to a wrought-iron balcony, which was reconstructed to replicate the building's original veranda of the early 1900s, through floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese in the Library, Sunday-Thursday from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Savannah Morning News in the Library on Saturday & Sunday
- Computer with Printer & Internet Access Available for Use
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access
- Complimentary Bottles of Water
- Personal Amenities Such as Scented Soaps, Lotions, Shampoo, & Conditioner
- Complimentary Copies of Current Local Magazines
- Two Robes for Use During Your Stay
- Hairdryer & Iron/Ironing Board
- Clock Radio
- Premium Bed Linens
- In-Room Safe
- Coffeemaker & Mini-Refrigerator
- Wall-Mounted Flat-Screen HD LCD Televisions
3 Extra Bonus Amenities for Guests Who Book Direct
- Breakfast Discount
Only available when you book direct with us, you can save on your room rate, your parking and your breakfast with our Rise & Dine Breakfast Package. It's the best deal available when staying at The Marshall House.
- $5 off Valet Parking
When you make your reservation online here with us, you will receive a $5 off coupon for valet parking (regularly $25). Discounted coupon for $20 parking is not available for guests who book through 3rd party sites / online travel agents.
- Priority early check
The minute the room type you've selected is available, we'll be happy to give you early check-in so you can get started enjoying Savannah!