220 East Gaston Street, Savannah, Georgia 31401
The Gastonian Bed and Breakfast sets the gold standard for historic inns. Savannah Magazine’s “Most Romantic Inn” has been honored with many prestigious accolades and travel industry honors including recognition on Conde Nast Traveler’s Gold List and the AAA Four-Diamond Award for more than 20 years.
- Gourmet Cooked to Order Breakfast served Family Style in the Dining Room or Delivered to your room
- Afternoon Wine and Hors d'oeuvres Reception
- Evening Desserts and Coffeee
- Turndown Servicee
- 24 Hour Concierge Services
- Individual Thermostat and Temperature Control
- Flat screen Cable HDTV with DVD Player
Authentic Savannah Historic Hotel
The Gastonian is comprised of two adjacent mansions, both of which were built in 1868. Constructed of local handmade bricks, the mansions feature white stucco in clean-lined Regency-Italianate style.
The freestanding house at 220 East Gaston Street was built for Savannah insurance broker R. H. Footman, and the one next door, 218 East Gaston Street, was built for wholesale grocer Aaron Champion.
The Gastonian is two blocks from Forsyth Park and within easy walking distance to a number of city squares, including Whitefield, Calhoun, Monterey, Troup, Lafayette, and Madison.
It's a five-minute walk down Lincoln Street to Colonial Park Cemetery, and from there, just a few blocks to the Juliet Gordon Low Birthplace on Oglethorpe Avenue.
Savannah Elopement Wedding Services
- Whole House Rental Available
- Elopement & Wedding Packages
- Private Garden or Parlor for ceremony location
- Honeymoon Suite
- Romantic turndown service
- Learn More...