The Kehoe House
The Kehoe House is the ultimate choice for a beautiful, private getaway for two. Choose one of our intimate and romantic rooms for your memorable visit. Our concierge will be happy to arrange extras like a private horse-drawn carriage ride through Historic Savannah. Ask for chilled champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries to be included at turndown for a delicious touch. There is an exquisite romantic getaway waiting for you at The Kehoe House, where you'll find luxury at every turn and privacy beyond compare.
- Rooms with Private Balconies
- Silver-tray Breakfast Service Available
For a romantic getaway that's far from ordinary, experience The Gastonian—chosen by Conde Nast as one of the Top 50 Small Hotels in the World. With lush gardens, sun-dappled balconies, and the historical beauty of Savannah—this elegant Inn is the perfect place to get lost with the one you love. Make it extra-special by adding champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries and our romantic turndown service to your stay. Voted Savannah's most romantic Inn by readers of Savannah magazine.
- Romantic Turn-down Service Available
- Beautiful Private Garden
The Marshall House
Many an anniversary or honeymoon has been celebrated in this beautiful, historic and romantic Savannah inn on Broughton Street. A stay here—combined with an amazing dinner at 45 Bistro located on the hotel's first floor—make a perfect romantic Savannah getaway. Take a personalized tour of the city or enjoy shopping and dining just a short walk from the hotel. From our attentive concierge service to romantic in-room amenities, The Marshall House makes it easy to enjoy the romance of Savannah.
- Award-winning Restaurant, 45 Bistro, on-site
- Exceptionally Romantic Suites & Balcony Rooms
East Bay Inn
Enjoy a rendezvous for two at this romantic Savannah inn. Offering a charming atmosphere with antique-furnished rooms just steps from the waterfront, East Bay Inn is immensely popular for romantic Savannah getaways. Take a romantic stroll along famous River Street or indulge in a sweet treat with your sweetheart at one of Savannah's many popular cafes or candy shops. East Bay Inn also offers Skyler'sRestaurant, one of Savannah's most romantic evening spots.
- Romantic Turn-Down Service
- Luxurious Tall-Ceiling Guest Rooms
Eliza Thompson House
This intimate, wonderfully romantic historic Savannah bed and breakfast features a carriage house, a lovely garden courtyard, and uniquely designed rooms reflecting the charm of the gentile South. Tucked into one of Savannah's most charming downtown streets, this Jones Street hotel is ideal for exploring the city's many hidden treasures. Let the beauty of Savannah and the peaceful elegance of the Eliza Thompson House rekindle your relationship.
- Private, peaceful Guest Rooms
- Located on one of Savannah's Most Romantic Streets
Olde Harbour Inn
The city's historic riverfront is the perfect setting for romantic Savannah getaways, making the riverfront Olde Harbour Inn an ideal choice. A historic inn offering waterfront suites, luxurious amenities, and warm hospitality designed to make your stay completely relaxing- Olde Harbour Inn boasts the city's only suites overlooking the river, offering a feel that is both elegant and inviting.
- Perfect River-Street Location
- Request 4th Floor Suites for the Ultimate in Romantic Ambiance
Six Ways to Make the Most of Romantic Savannah Getaways
- Sip a glass of wine next to the Koi pond in the garden at The Eliza Thompson House on Jones Street.
- Relax at The Kehoe House in one of our premium romantic rooms with a private balcony overlooking Columbia Square.
- Stay on the veranda at The Marshall House. Claim a couple of rocking chairs, and watch the city bustle by below.
- Order roses for your room at East Bay Inn.
- Reserve the Honeymoon Suite at The Gastonian, the most romantic room in Savannah.
- Join the festivities of Savannah's River Street, just steps from your Suite at Olde Harbour Inn.