Luxury Mansion B&B: The Kehoe House
The Kehoe House is an exquisitely restored 1892 Renaissance Revival mansion in Savannah's celebrated historic district, overlooking Columbia Square. The inn, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, features 13 original guest rooms appointed with elegant furnishings. World-class service and amenities include daily gourmet cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary afternoon tea and a wine and hors d'oeuvres reception.
13 Guest Rooms
Innkeeper: Russ Mitchell
123 Habersham Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Toll free: 1-800-820-1020
Tel: (912) 232-1020
Located on Columbia Square near The Marshall House
-Gourmet Cooked to Order Breakfast Served Family Style in the Dining Room
-Gourmet Cooked to Order Breakfast Delivered to Your Room
-Afternoon Wine and Hors d'oeuvres Reception
-Evening Homemade Dessert and Coffee
-Soft Drinks and Bottled Water Available All Day
-Wireless High-speed Internet
-High-Speed Internet Access
-24 Hour Concierge Services*
* From dinner recommendations to reserving a private carriage ride, our concierge is happy to help you organize your trip, even prior to your arrival. Just send an e-mail to email@example.com with your questions and requests. Please include your dates of stay, confirmation number (if readily available) and your last name.
The Kehoe House
- Exit 99-A (I-16 to East Savannah Exit)
- I-16 East, Exit 167B (Montgomery St). Go through stoplight.
- At the second stoplight, turn right onto Oglethorpe Avenue.
- Turn left onto Habersham Street.
- The Kehoe House is on the left side of Columbia Square
- Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport - 12 Miles Away
- Charleston International Airport - 99 Miles Away
- Jacksonville International Airport - 130 Miles Away
- Lady's Island Airport - 47 Miles Away
A Legendary Past and Present
Built by master ironworker and foundry owner William Kehoe in 1892, the Kehoe House is the stuff of local legend: virtually all of the architectural detail work on the outside of the house is made of cast iron. Even the delicate ceiling medallions inside the home were made in this manner. Mr. Kehoe's heirs sold the house in the 1930s. Over the next 60 years, it was used as a boarding house, a funeral parlor, and was held for a time by football legend Joe Namath. In 1990, Mr. Namath sold the property and it was later opened as a bed and breakfast.
The Kehoe House's Guest Rooms Exceed Expectations
The Kehoe House features 13 stately yet wonderfully inviting guest rooms and suites, each uniquely furnished and named for prominent figures in Savannah history. Select rooms offer separate sitting areas, private verandas, views of the beautifully landscaped courtyard or Columbia Square.
Thoughtful perks like the Kehoe House's extraordinarily comfortable beds and wireless Internet access make this historic Inn feel like a luxury home of today. Its gilded mirrors, European linens and antique chandeliers remind you of its significant and elegant past. Enjoy a Savannah tradition of style, beauty and comfort at the Kehoe House in Savannah, Georgia.
In Your Room...
- European Linens
- Choice of King or Queen Luxurious Beds
- Private Bath
- Luxurious Bath Robes
- Exquisite Selection of Antique Furniture, Luxurious Fabrics and Attention to Detail
- Individual Heating and Air-Conditioning Controls
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- One Dual-Line Telephone
- CD and DVD Players
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Boards
Features and Services:
- Wedding Services
- Whole House Buyouts
- Elopement Package
- Meeting Space Available
- Private Garden
- Private and Public Verandas
- Spa Amenities
- Business Services
Weddings and Special Events at The Kehoe House
Brimming with romance and Southern charm, the intimate Kehoe House in Savannah, Georgia, is perfect for your Savannah wedding or special event. Our loft spans approximately 1,200 square feet and can accommodate small gatherings for receptions or special events. Please contact our innkeeper directly to discuss available options for hours, pricing and rental options. If you are planning a complete wedding at the Kehoe House, you may wish to reserve our elegant inn in its entirety. Your guests will enjoy the shared privacy and privilege of all 13 guest rooms, as well as our first floor parlor, Music room and the Kehoe Loft.
A "whole-house" rental includes all site rental fees, event cleanup and accommodations for up to 26 overnight guests (based on double occupancy). Guests of the inn will enjoy a full Southern gourmet breakfast each morning; a selection of afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres; as well as homemade sweets and coffee in the evening.
Rates for Whole House Rental
March, April, May, June, September & October
2 Night Minimum Rental Required
* $3,000 per night, Sunday-Wednesday
* $3,750 per night,Thursday, Friday & Saturday
January, February, July, August, November & December
2 Night Minimum Rental Required
* $2,100 per night, Sunday-Thursday
* $2,700 per night, Friday & Saturday
*Rates are not valid during holidays and special event periods. Please note that these are subject to change based on demand and availability.
See You on the Square:
The Kehoe House's Location
Located on Columbia Square in the heart of the historic district, the inn is conveniently close to so many attractions, including:
- Davenport House Museum - Next Door
- Owens-Thomas House - One Block Away
- Trustees Theater - Two Blocks Away
- Lucas Theater - Two Blocks Away
- Colonial Park Cemetery - Two Blocks Away
- River Street - Four Blocks Away
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist - Six Blocks Away
- Temple Mickve Isreal - 14 Blocks Away
- SCAD Administration Building - Nine Blocks Away
- City Market - Eight Blocks Away
- Forsyth Park - 15 Two Blocks Away